How do you stand out from the crowd? What makes you special, unique, different? How will you get our attention?
Last time we recruited we had 50 potentially great applicants in the first 24 hours. One person stood out – and he got the job. No-one else even got interviewed.
If you can get our attention then you have what it takes to work here. We’re in the business of getting noticed, standing out and creating an impression – it’s what we do for our clients.
So there’s your challenge.
- A recent graduate looking for real world experience
- OR You have a couple of years advertising or marketing experience and need a new challenge.
- OR You’re still studying but are keen for some relevant work experience between classes.
- OR None of the above but you know you’re just who we need.
- This is a full-time role but we’re open to employing a part-timer if necessary.
You’ll be working with us to design and execute digital marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients, this will involve:
- Coming up with campaign and promotional ideas for our clients.
- Writing copy and creating concepts for Facebook advertising campaigns, Google AdWords, Facebook and Youtube video campaigns, marketing emails, website copy and anything else we think of.
- Supporting the team to execute and manage the above campaigns.
- Copywriting skills – proven experience in writing for marketing / advertising campaigns.
- Strong accuracy, spelling and grammar.
- A Creative Dreamer – an ideas person who can put themselves into the mind of our clients and be constantly coming up with campaign concepts.
- Be super organised, self motivated and deadline driven.
- Well presented – you will be working directly with our high profile clients.
NICE TO HAVE
- Video editing skills and experience shooting videos.
- Facebook Business Manager experience
- Email marketing experience
- Google AdWords experience
- Experience with Microsoft office – particularly Excel.
- Graphic design skills – an eye for design and the ability to use Photoshop.
- Web/HTML experience.
- Google AdWords certified.
- Creative applications that are unique and really showcase your skills.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Demonstrate you have what it takes to be part of our team by sending us your portfolio and outlining the value you’d bring to this role.
We’re also looking for a Facebook Optimisation Expert which may be of interest?
Shane Lines – Director
0274 358 058